UC Merced has developed a governance and decision-making framework for the Merced 2020 Project consistent with campus priorities.
The Merced 2020 Project Board is advisory to the Chancellor and charged with ensuring the campus and the project meet their overarching objectives. The board provides timely decision making, and acts as a check-and-balance on competing campus interests. The board also proactively manages any organizational changes necessary for UC Merced to be 2020-ready.
- Dorothy Leland, Chancellor, University of California, Merced
- Nathan Brostrom, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, University of California
- Ed Klotzbier, Associate Chancellor and Chief of Staff
Academics and Research
- Tom Peterson, Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
- Charles Nies, Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs
- Michael Reese, Vice Chancellor, Business and Administrative Services
- Veronica Mendez, Interim Vice Chancellor, Planning and Budget
Project Owner’s Advisor
- Daniel Feitelberg, Senior Advisor to the Chancellor
Owner’s Representative and Project Building Official
- Michael McLeod, Associate Vice Chancellor, Physical Operations, Planning and Development