UC Merced has developed a governance and decision-making framework for the Merced 2020 Project consistent with campus priorities.
The Merced 2020 Project Board is advisory to the Chancellor and charged with ensuring the campus and the project meet their overarching objectives. The board provides timely decision making, and acts as a check-and-balance on competing campus interests. The board also proactively manages any organizational changes necessary for UC Merced to be 2020-ready.
- Dorothy Leland, Chancellor, University of California, Merced
- Nathan Brostrom, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, University of California
- Veronica Mendez, Vice Chancellor and Chief Financial Officer
Academics and Research
- Gregg Camfield, Interim Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
- Charles Nies, Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs
- Michael Reese, Vice Chancellor, Business and Administrative Services, Emeritus
- Elisabeth Gunther, Chief Campus Counsel
Project Owner’s Advisor
- Ed Klotzbier, Vice Chancellor and Chief External Relations Officer
Owner’s Representative and Project Building Official
- Michael McLeod, Vice Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer